An italian classic recipe for all garlicoon friends: Rice with peas
- Fry in extra vergin olive oil a mixture of garlic clove, butter and bacon.
- Join minced onion and make it just blond.
- Add peas, cook it for ten minutes and therefore join the rice, mixing careful.
- Cover with abundant consommé (made with assorted vegetables) and let it evaporate mixing often.
- When rice is cooked add butter and Italian Parmesan cheese.
- Finish the dish with minced parsley.
Ingredient for 4:
300 gr of rice,
1 little peace of bacon,
italian extra vergin olive oil,
½ garlic clove,
1 kg of fresh peas (not frozen),
1 cup of Italian Parmesan cheese,
vegetable (or delicate meat) consommé,
If you like it, please check out on the website www.roma-gourmet.com for other tasting recipes